Military Saves is excited to work with guest bloggers all year long. We appreciate you taking the time to find out more information about us and the Department of Defense's financial readiness call-to-action.
Here's how you can blog about Military Saves year-round.
- Guest blog: Submit blogs or articles to Military Saves (read guidelines below)
- Within blogs, please:
Military Saves Social Media:
General submission guidelines for Blogs and e-Newsletter articles:
Blog posts and newsletter articles may take the form of either short tips or longer stories (400-600 words in length).
- Be sure to include tips or goals our readers can work toward, such as saving for retirement, building an emergency fund, investing in savings, bonds, etc.
- Bullet points and headings lend visual interest, and links to outside resources are encouraged.
- Unfortunately, we cannot promote specific brands, businesses, or products, so please keep it generic.
- Please provide name, title, and organization (if applicable) of the person who should receive credit for the submission.
- Military Saves reserves the right to edit content for clarity and length.
Military Saves Blog Themes 2018
|April 2018||Military Life||Deployments, PCS Moves and TDYs, Oh My!|
|July 2018||Credit & Debt||Can You Ace The Credit Score Quiz?|
|October 2018||Holiday savings/Military Transitions & Retirement||Tis the Season to Save & Think About Your Future!|
|December 2018||Military Saves Week||Military Saves Week Digital Toolkit|
|January 2019||Taxes||Extra Credit: Are You Missing Out on Tax Credits?|