Military Saves is excited to work with guest bloggers all year long. We appreciate you taking the time to find out more information about us.
Here's how you can blog about Military Saves year-round.
- Reference the Military Saves partner packets and savings themes. We offer year-round resource packets, which include a personal savings spin on an array of military-related financial topics. The partner resource packets are released every six to eight weeks. Military Saves encourage bloggers and organizations to use these packets to stay in-front of the saving message all year. Sign-up to stay in the loop with News and Updates. In addition, the packets will updated on this page. You may use these partner packets to inform your own blogs or guest blogs about personal savings and financial readiness!
- Guest blog: Submit blogs or articles to Military Saves (read guidelines below)
- Within blogs, please:
- Motivate your audience to take the Military Saves Pledge!
- Encourage your audience to Set a Goal. Make a Plan. Save Automatically.
- Original Content - we only accept original content from guest bloggers.
Military Saves Social Media:
General submission guidelines for blogs:
Blog posts and newsletter articles may take the form of either short tips or longer stories (400-600 words in length).
- Be sure to include tips or goals our readers can work toward, such as saving for retirement, building an emergency fund, investing in savings, bonds, etc.
- Bullet points and headings lend visual interest, and links to outside resources are encouraged.
- Unfortunately, we cannot promote specific brands, businesses, or products, so please keep it generic.
- Please provide name, title, and organization (if applicable) of the person who should receive credit for the submission.
- Military Saves reserves the right to edit content for clarity and length.
Military Saves Editorial Themes 2019
|January 2019||Military Career Transitions & Major Life Events|
|February 2019||Military Saves Week & Digital Toolkit|
|April 2019||Financial Literacy Month|
|May 2019||PCS Moves|
|June 2019||Summer Savings|
|August 2019||Saving for College & Paying Off Student Loan Debt|
|October 2019||Credit and Debt|
|December 2019||Saving for Retirement|