Designation of Savings Excellence
About the Designation
Banks and Credit Unions play an important role in Military Saves Month by making it easy for their customers and members to save. When individuals utilize saving accounts they build financial security and financial institutions increase deposits, build goodwill, and strengthen relationships.
That’s why we recognize financial institutions that show exceptional achievement in Military Saves Month activities by awarding them the Designation of Savings Excellence.
Designees are recognized by:
- Military Saves Designation of Savings Excellence award.
- A digital seal to display on your website and share on social media.
- Recognition on MilitarySaves.org.
- Recognition in a national press release and individually in local releases.
- Signed up to participate in the current year of Military Saves Month
- Demonstrated efforts in encouraging saving during Military Saves Month
- Completed the Designation of Saving Excellence Application which is included in the Military Saves Month Reporting Survey.
- Submission of samples of marketing materials
Awards will be given based on the completed information provided through the Designation of Savings Excellence Application within the Military Saves Month Reporting Survey. This will be made available during Military Saves Month. Stay tuned for a preview of both the Reporting Survey and the Designation of Savings Excellence application.
Important Links (COMING SOON!)
DOSE Application Worksheet
Sample Survey for Banks
Sample Survey for Credit Unions
- Written by Benjamin Moss
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: 30 January 2020