- Military Saves Week is an annual opportunity for installations and organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for servicemembers and their families to assess their own saving status. Typically thousands of organizations participate in the Week, reaching millions of people.
- We know that the hard work of getting people to change their financial behavior takes time, which is why Military Saves wants to assist your efforts to encourage financial action and savings behavior change throughout the year. Sign up to receive news and updates if you would like to be among the first to know when we release a new packet.
- America Saves makes it easy for your organization to get involved. Take a look at the different options, and choose the best fit for you and your colleagues. We look forward to working with you!
- If you are interested in organizing a community campaign, we are eager to help. After reading this brief overview, take a look at the campaign resource links that follow to get a better idea of what goes into leading a local America Saves campaign. Then, please be in touch with us at the contact information below.
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: 13 December 2013