||Installation Coordination/ Outreach
- Sign up to Participate in Military Saves Month
- Communicate Military Saves information with Installation Commander and Enlisted Leadership.
- Create Military Saves Month working group and include:
- Family Readiness Center staff
- Installation Bank/Credit Union Liaison Officer
- Financial Institutions on the installation
- Hold installation-wide Pledge Drive - encourage everyone to take the Military Saves Pledge.
- Download the Campaign Coordinator Timeline
- Coordinate financial classes about many different aspects of saving (including emergency fund and the Thrift Savings Plan.)
- Produce and distribute Military Saves materials and information.
- Track activities and outreach numbers.
- Implement all Level One coordination possibilities.
- Add these groups/organizations to Military Saves Month working group:
- Unit representatives (to ensure 100% contact goal)
- Youth Center, Child Development Center and other youth leadership organizations (spouse, enlisted, officer, etc.) on the installation.
- Public Affairs (develop an on-installation and local media engagement plan- use press release)
- Implement all Level One messaging and participation plans.
- Coordinate installation-wide Financial Fair.
- Produce and distribute Military Saves materials and information in a coordinated effort with all interested parties on the installation.
- Have installation Commander and Enlisted Leadership take the Military Saves Pledge publicly and encourage others to join them.
- Implement all Level One and Level Two coordination possibilities.
- Communicate with other organizations and non-profit groups in the local community.
- Coordinate with installation IT specialists to have Military Saves logo and information on the installation website (approved per DoDI1344.7)
- Implement all Level One and Level Two messaging and participation plans.
- Coordinate financial classes about savings in Units during the month.
- Coordinate financial classes about savings in Youth Centers, Child Development Centers, and other Organizations.