Join Military/America Saves for the #ASW2016 Kick-off Chat
Military/America Saves Week 2016 is here — and we couldn't be more excited! We have an action-packed week of Twitter chats, Facebook events, and webinars planned, and we are eager to share the events and activities that you, our friends and partnering organizations, are hosting across the country.
For the second year in a row, @AmericaSaves will be kicking off the Week with a Twitter chat where we will be sharing data from the annual savings survey, cheering on savers and partnering organizations for their activities during the week, and highlighting our favorite savings tips.
On Monday, February 22 at 12 pm Pacific/3 pm Eastern, join us using the hashtag #ASW2016 (#MSW2016).
Questions for Discussion:
- Q1. What are your motivations to start or continue saving in 2016?
- Q2. What steps can you take to assess your savings?
- Q3. What are the advantages of saving automatically?
- Q4. What tips or strategies do you use for building an emergency savings (or rainy day fund)?
- Q5. It's tax season. What opportunities can a tax refund provide for improving your financial picture?
- Q6. How can savers get ahead on retirement savings?
- Q7. What are your top tips for continuing to save while paying off debt?
- Q8. Where can savers find useful resources to better their savings habits?
- Q9. How can savers make the most of America Saves Week?
We look forward to chatting with you!
- Written by Tammy G. Bruzon
- Category: Blog
- Published: 22 February 2016